CTS Training & Development
Training is an integral part of making the employee persevere to make the Organization grow. We at CTS provide training to our employees in various areas. For one of our biggest client, “Indian Railways”, we have designed the following training programmes, which we impart to our workforce:
- House Keeping Service Delivery – employees are taught how to:
- Clean and Sanitize a given area-just cleaning
- Make efficient use of machines and equipments-hands on operator’s training.
- Make efficient use of other tools & tackles involved in the process-how to make an effective use.
- Make right mix of cleaning agents-dilution of chemicals depends upon understanding the nature of dirt and muck.
- Safely handle the cleaning agents-human safety is most critical aspect of our business ethics.
- Maintain various checklists to ensure highest standards of quality deliverance-checklists are the basic tool on which zero defect approach starts working.
- Garbage Segregation - being EMS 14001 certified company, it is extremely important for us to identify and segregate biodegradable and non-biodegradable garbage.
- Understanding IMS Policy (ISO, EMS and OHSAS) - Integrated Management System comprising of Quality, Environment and Safety gives a holistic approach to conduct your businesses. It is the basic premise on which CTS operate its bsiness and ensures that each employee of the organization is imparted training on these three important business practices.
- Understanding Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) - Cleaning services demand high degree of chemical consumption. Chemical handling is a major item of non-conformance to safety issues. MSDS understanding gives better knowledge of material and directs staff on its proper handling.
- Training on Safety Aspects - Some of the most complex operation in railways are hostile in nature and using cleaning equipments, electrical shocks are very common occurrence in operation. Apart from this, head injuries due to unfavorable ground conditions, compels us to provide helmets to each of our staff engaged.
- Evacuation Procedures – Railway premises, being crowded places, always carry the risk of contingencies happening there. In order to protect our employees, we regularly train our employees on how to handle such situations and evacuate the place in a safe manner.
- First Aid Training – From 2009 onwards we have started training @ batch rate of 15 employees per annum from St. John Ambulance on first aid practices. This is regular practice in our business. As an integral part of our IMS policy, we’ve set a standard of imparting 3 hours training per employee per month and every Site In-charge has to adhere to it. Proper training records have been maintained in our orgaization on above.